Thursday, September 11, 2008

This is just a tad overdue.

The film shoot was great. I learned quite a lot, and I really enjoyed being outside at that location in Fairview, OK. Even our motel, the Walleye in Longdale, wasn't so bad. It actually grew on me the longer we stayed there. I met some awesome people, both crew and actors. I now have some new Facebook and MySpace friends. :P

We did not finish the film, which means we'll have to go back at some later date, but that date probably won't be anytime soon. Eric, one of the actors, is in a band and he's about to go on tour, so we'll at least have to wait till he gets back from that. Funny thing is, we'll probably be going back out there in Novemeber when it's super cold, unlike this time when it was mostly super hot. Each morning started out pretty cool (it even rained for a while Friday morning), but each day in the early afternoon the clouds parted, out came the sun, and we all got scorched. Needless to say, I am now quite tan. Luckily none of my sunburns peeled except the one on my nose.

I took a ton of photos. Here are some my favorites:

JR fixin' up the camera
Cast and crew hangin' out in the tent
Checkin' out the dolly
Mike Price doin' his thing
DP
My sound stuff <3

Applying the fake blood
Foolin' around
There was a lot of beautiful scenery.
Breakfast
Justin directing
Justin and Mike
"Action"
Mike on edge
Eric as Bill
Ashley as Ashlee
Down time
Nathan as Michael
I had to hold the mic from inside the car for this shot.


No comments: