Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Less sleep = more headaches

It's 6am. What am I doing up? I never actually went to bed last night. Well, technically, I am in bed now, but I never went to sleep. Probably because I slept all day yesterday. Too bad I have to get up really early tomorrow to be at the band room at 8:30am to get ready to go to a pep rally at the Reynolds Center for Extreme Makeover: Home Edition in which the band will be playing except for the pit because the band will only be playing stand tunes and pit instruments take up a lot of space and are a hassle to move so it's pointless for us to be there anyway and I don't even have class tomorrow so I wouldn't otherwise have to get up in the morning at all.

*whew* Ok. I'm done ranting now. Suffice it to say that my morning is going to be something like torture. I'll probably get back to my apartment after the rally and immediately collapse onto my bed.

I'm so ready to be done with all of this...

No comments: