Friday, January 22, 2010

Jobing

Looks like this semester is going to go pretty well. All of my classes are either interesting or easy, and I have a fairly loose schedule. No class on Tuesday, only one 2pm class Thursday, and I'm done by 1pm on Friday. Also, I don't have to worry about going to football games on Saturdays (or other days). I still work for The Collegian, which is a nice, easy source of income, so I shouldn't be too broke.

The only bad thing is that I have to search for a job or something to do after I graduate in May. I've always hated job hunting (as does everyone), and I've never been very good at it. I don't really think Craigslist is going to help me out much. I might need to use some kind of job-finding website. Maybe google will help some. Blurg!

I like the way this semester is looking, but my mind won't be at ease until I know what I'll be doing and where I'll be going after graduation. I really want to be ready to go as soon as I'm finished at TU. It'd be a real doozy to have to keep looking for something afterward.

No comments: