Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I Want More Snow Days

Ugh. It's only 3 weeks into the semester and I'm already tired of school. Getting last Friday off because of snow and ice put me in the no-school mood and I'm still in it. Good thing my schedule isn't too strenuous. If it was, I'm not sure I could make it!

Nah, I could, but it'd be torture. So far, band, poetry, and digital recording II have all been great. I've had no desire to skip them and the homework either nonexistant or interesting. ASL IV hasn't been too bad, either. I'm liking it a lot better than last semester--probably because of the new professor. Astronomy is a doozy, though. Most of the stuff I'm supposed to be "learning" is stuff I already know, and the homework is fairly heavy and boring. I've already skipped that class 5 times. I know, I'm bad. But there's no attendance policy and the prof puts all the powerpoints online, AND my sleep schedule is wacked out.

Astronomy is my earliest class--at 11am. Now that's not early by any means, but when a person doesn't fall asleep until 3am or later, it sure seems that way. I'm in the process of trying to fix my sleep schedule, but so far I haven't made much progress...

Seniors got letters in the mail today from Signature Anouncements about ordering graduation announcements. It really can't come soon enough, I tell you.

No comments: