Sunday, March 21, 2010

Best Spring Break ever!

The trip was really, really fun. I had a great time with my mom, and we did almost everything there is to do at the 4 main parks. Next time I go, though, I think I'd like to focus more on the rides and attractions that I really like (do them multiple times) and also spend some more time at Downtown Disney and do a water park or mini golf course.

One thing I never did that I kinda regret was take a photo with a character. The lines were always really long, and I never wanted to wait in them. There was one time, however, when the line to see Woody and Jessie from Toy Story wasn't too terrible. I went to stand in it, but after about 2 minutes, I gave up and changed my mind. I'm just too impatient. Ah, well.

Now I'm back in Tulsa and I have class tomorrow. :( I only have about 6 weeks left, but it still seems like a long time.

No comments: