Saturday, August 30, 2008

I think this semester is going to be good.

Well, the first week of school went well. I think my film classes are going to be a blast, and I'll be able to overlap some projects with some of them, which is cool. Music History is probably going to be my least favorite, but at least it won't be real difficult.

Band is great. The pit music this year is quite challenging, which is a nice change. It was frustrating during band camp, but now that I'm starting to get it down, I'm having a lot of fun with it. Also, I love all the freshmen and new members. We have a great section this year. A real section.

It's amazing what listening to a bit of music can do to change one's mood. I was feeling somewhat blue earlier, and I decided I'd just sit down, chill, and listen to some of my favorite songs. It did wonders. I feel at least 50% better. :P I think the song of the moment right now is KT Tunstall's "Saving My Face".

Also, Lori has offered to give me a ride to Scottish dance on Thursday nights sometimes, and that is awesome. It's going to take me a while to get used to my new bike, so this way I won't have to miss dance for the first half of the semester.

No comments: