Friday, July 22, 2011

Free stuff!

Since Melinda and Sid are moving soon, they're getting rid of a lot of their stuff, but they're letting people they know have a look through everything before giving it to Goodwill. I went over there this afternoon and came home with quite a lot!

I got quite a few books, some that are classics I've been planning to read, some that just looked interesting. I got the 3 Lord of the Rings theatrical release DVDs (since I only have the extended versions) and the super fun Lord of the Rings Trivial Pursuit. I also got some random things, like a feather duster, some bookends, a couple CDs, and some mini margarita mixers. I love free stuff!

After that, I headed over to Chili's to have dinner with my ZooFriends coworkers. That was the first time I'd really hung out with any of them outside of work, and it was really fun! I definitely hope we keep doing it in the future. Yay for making friends!

Now I think I'll just chill on the couch and watch some more X-Men (the old animated series) on Netflix.

No comments: