Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Two Turntables and a Library Book

I've been fiddling around on this new site called Turntable that Sid and Melinda introduced me to. You join a room, build a playlist of songs by either searching on their site (they have almost everything you could think of) or uploading, and then you hop onto a DJ spot and take turns playing songs with other people online. Most rooms have themes, like "90s Music" or "Indie Mix" or "Mashups" or whatever. Or you can create your own room with your own rules. I've already discovered a few artists I really like that other people were playing. It's super fun! I can invite you to the site if you want to try it out!

I also checked out another book from the library called Fun & Creative Dates for Married Couples. Of course, I'm not married, but I figure it all works the same. :P  If it has anything interesting, I'm going to make a note of it and maybe try it out once Colin gets back to Oklahoma... just 3 1/2 more weeks! Seems like a long time, but maybe it'll go by quickly (it won't).

1 comment:

Mel said...

Please let me know what you find, because now I'm part of a married couple, and we are always trying to find fun dates!