Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My arms hurt.

That workout video I tried yesterday must have worked, 'cause I've been pretty sore all day. I think I'll keep it up for a couple weeks 'till I can remember the exercises and then do my own thing from there. I checked out another video from the library today, too. It's a yoga one. I might try that tomorrow.

So this weekend is Oklahoma's tax free weekend--Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I want to go try out the new Outlet Shoppes at Oklahoma City that's opening Friday, but I don't want to deal with the crowds. I'll probably end up going anyway. I think I'll go by there after work on Friday, to sort of scope it out and make sure I know how to get there. Then on Saturday maybe (maybe) I'll get up early and try to beat some of the rush (I don't work that day). I'm really excited about this outlet mall! I love The Gap, but their prices are usually too high for me, so I always wait till I'm in Dallas to go to the Gap Outlet near there. Now I can go whenever I want 'cause there's one right in town! There are other stores I'm excited about too, like Banana Republic, Jones New York, Bose, and Disney, and the mall will also have an Orange Leaf and a Smash Burger! Woo!

Today I started a 2-month free trial membership to Barnes & Noble. I'm not sure if I'll want to start paying, but I figure I might as well get some discounts for 2 months, especially since I'm gonna start reading George R. R. Martin's series A Song of Ice and Fire. I was originally going to check the books out from the library, but the waiting lists are too damn long. Besides, from what I've heard and from watching the show Game of Thrones, I know I'll love them and want to own them, anyway.

No comments: